Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Selasa, 11 Januari 2011

New school...New experience

Hope School
   On march 2010, i finished my study in the junior high school. I asked my mom and dad that i want to continue my study in the other town. I'm from NTT and i want moved to Denpasar, Bali. My choice is continued my senior high school in SMAK Harapan, Denpasar.
   On 7th july, it's my first day at my new school. Hmmm..... it is a big school that have a large yard, sport field like basketball and vollyball field,may classes and etc. I'm very glad that i can entered in the best class "XG".
My new friends are vey funny, kind and also friendly. So... it made me happy can stay and study together with them.

5 komentar:

  1. XG is the best cindy..
    hahahaha..
    so you not wrong if you enter XG..

    BalasHapus
  2. haha love mey,,, such a good name peter,, for CIndy,, That was your best experience in your life, i thought

    BalasHapus
  3. XG is most compact class.
    I like your experience..
    I give the thumb for you...hahaha

    BalasHapus
  4. haha...for all of u..thnks for ur coment...
    i should active in ur blog too...

    BalasHapus
  5. Our class it's AMAZING....!

    Many called we had...
    Gembel, Gila....
    But Still our class is the best than other,,,,
    LOL

    BalasHapus