Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Selasa, 11 Januari 2011

Amazing Movie

The goblet of Fire
   That nice day, when i was playing game in my bedroom, my mobile phone was ringing, there was a message from my friend, she asked me to join with them and watched movie together. I agreed with that idea and we decided to watch "Harry potter and the goblet of fire". This movie made in London, England. The first player are Daniel Raddclief as Harry potter, Emma Watson as Hermoine granger and Ruppert Grint as Ronald Weasly. Hermoine and Ron are harry potter's best friend.
   This film told that harry potter joined to the turnamen named "Triwizard", it was very extreme turnamen, dangerous and powerfull. There are four school that joined to the turnamen and one of them is Harry potter from hogwarts school. Everyone that joined to this game must prepare theirself to keep save coz it was dangerous game that can made died. The winner in this turnamen must take the goblet and passed all of barried. One of dangerous game is they must take the cristal stone that protected by dragon. Harry can passed the game and go to the next level. Although he got so many accident that can made died, but he can finished the turnamen and to be a winner that can take the goblet first.
   Waw...very interested and amazing movie, all about harry potter was magic and cool. We never stop talked about that movie until we came back home.

9 komentar:

  1. WOW The Goblet Fire,, WHy don't you make a new ne,, The Deathly Hollows

    BalasHapus
  2. wow ..
    i like this film ..
    so amazing .. :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Ezra : I like a turnamen like that...so i prefer to write the goblet of fire to deathly hallows....

    Henii : yea..do you like harry potter movie too ??

    Loiza : humb,,handsome.. ? u mean Danielraddclief.....yeaaa...wokehlaa.. ;)

    BalasHapus
  4. Yes
    I agree with you. This film so amazing.
    I love so much this film. Cindy.
    Do ever you watch the film Harry Potter what 7 part 1???????????

    BalasHapus
  5. Yes.I agrree with you.
    The film so amazing.
    I love the film so much.

    BalasHapus
  6. I really really Love this movie ever!

    I don't know Y....?

    BalasHapus
  7. Ayu : about movie we're different...but not for music...

    Desi : Of course yes...

    Gita : same with me...

    BalasHapus